You'll have to open a complaint if you want to cancel a paid reservation already started (infos : a booking begins at 12pm).
To open a complaint, you have to go on your Yestudent profile :
- Click on "More infos" on the booking
- Below on the right of the page, you'll be able to "Open a complaint"
You'll describe as well as possible the reason.
Delays to fill in a complaint :
- 48h after the beginning of the reservation for bookings from 1 to 7 nights
- 96h after the beginning of the reservation for bookings from 8 to 30 nights
- 168h after the beginning of the reservation for bookings more than 30 nights
/!\ After giving the code to the host, you won't be able to fill in a complaint.
You can't find the button Open a complaint ?
Send us an e-mail (email@example.com) explaining us the situation or call us directly on the +33531615790 (from Monday to Friday from 10am to 7pm and Saturday from 2pm to 7pm).
Once the complaint filled in and sent, you'll receive a confirmation e-mail (under 48h) to inform you we've taken into account your complaint.
A complaint file has been opened. We might have the need to contact you if we need more information concerning the complaint, we'll then contact the traveler in order to obtain more information.
Treatment delays are more or less long, we do our best to treat them as soon as possible.
Once the information collected, there is a decision to take. You'll receive an e-mail explaining the details of the decision taken.